Editing / removing / unlisting Listings
To find your listing, you can either go to the menu icon ≡ and choose "My listings", or you can find the listing in the browse screen.
➖ Confirm a listing has been collected
- If an Olioer has requested it and they're picking it up then you need to tap the purple button in the messaging thread with that user.
- You can then choose to keep the item available to others (if you have several) or unlist the item (if that's all you have)
- If an Olioer has picked it up but not requested it via that listing's messaging then tap on the menu icon ≡ at the top of your screen, then My Listings, select the listing and then tap the button "someone is coming to pick this up"
➖ Remove a listing (not being collected by an Olioer)
- If you no longer want it on the app and an Olioer hasn't collected it then please tap on the menu icon ≡ in the top of the screen, then My Listings, then select the listing and tap "Unlist"
⚙️ Edit a Listing
- Go to the browse screen or "my listings"
- Find the listing you want to edit
- Click the pencil icon (Browse screen) or choose to edit the listing (my listings)
📄 Copy a Listing
- Click the menu icon ≡ at the top of the screen
- My Listings
- (Choose the listing you want to copy)
- Please tap “Yes” to “Do you need to relist the listing?” if you would like to make the listing active.
❌ Delete a listing
There is no way to delete a listing from your records - you can only use the unlist feature. This is because Olio uses your listings to measure yours and the overall impact of the items that you're sharing.