“Wanted” is where you can ask for something specific that might be available for free or to borrow locally. It is also allowed to request to buy something pre-loved.
What can I put in the WANTED section? 🔎
- ⚽️Free Non-food items - Wanted is for Non-Food only. Any household item that you would like and that someone else might be prepared to give away. Always ask for something specific e.g. ‘bubble wrap’ ‘a camping chair’, and use a photo from the internet so it’s clear exactly what you’re looking for. To request food is strictly NOT allowed.
- 🔧Borrowed items - You can ask to borrow everyday household items such as a drill, a cat carrier or an ice cream maker. Please be aware the lender may require a cash deposit. You can read more about how Borrow works HERE
What can’t I put in the WANTED section? 🚫
Check our prohibited items list here, but this includes:
- A service (eg, “I’d like a dog walker/plumber/electrician”)
- A non-specific request (eg “I need any clothes” or “Give me what you don’t want”)
- Food - We are no longer allowing food to be requested in the Wanted section.