''0 Listings'' messages in Squad Chat
Why am I getting ''0 Listings'' messages in my Squad Chat?
These messages are only intended to help us improve processes, and remind FWHs of any problems with their listings. We’re sorry if they come across as harsh and we know it might be out of your hands. Please always let your Squad know what you think has happened as we are going to check the Squad Chat.
- You listed your items against the wrong collection slot. Don't worry, it happens often! The Collection Slot drop down has all your slots, with days of the week listed at the start, so please try to pick the right one!
- You posted your listings 12+ hours before your scheduled collection time or 16+ hours after your collection time. Please try to get food shared on the day, for food safety reasons
- You re-listed your collections using an old listing. Please don’t do this as it detracts from a true representation of our impact. Always create a new listing or you can copy an old one!
- You forgot to arrange for cover for a collection you could not attend. You can arrange for cover easily in the Volunteer hub > My Collection Slots > More Info > Skip / Pause.
- Booker or Tesco did not send a collection confirmation message.This will not count as a missed collection against you.
- Something went wrong during your collection e.g. there was no food to collect when you turned up. This will not count against you.
⚠️ If you are brand new in a Squad, and you have an agreement to collect from your store at a different time than the one listed on our app, our in-app logic means you will not be able to find your slot in the drop-down. Please just list as Personal for your first slot. (Don't worry - after your first collection, it will appear there as normal). But please let your Squad know as we are going to check the Squad Chat.
If someone in your squad is not listing any items , please let us know by Reporting the collection issue.